[nabs-l] Election calls?

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 23:27:45 UTC 2009

Including direct reply with list post:

Janice Jeang has posted a message to this list to ask about times,
but it hasn't gone out to everyone yet--at least, I haven't gotten it
yet.  Mailman sucks--it just sucks less than all of the alternatives.

The tentative time is 8pm EDT on Sunday.  That's the one time all
week when I have another engagement I cannot move.  I live in a town
without a grocery store, and my first, last, and only chance for a
Catholic mass is 5pm PDT.

My preference is either 9pm EDT or 5pm EDT.  I can offer something in
writing prior to the teleconference if earlier or later times cannot
be arranged.

Joseph