[nabs-l] Conference call- Election discussion forum

Janice snowball07 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 21:13:48 UTC 2009

Hello Nabsters,

My sincerest apologies. However, after much schedule tweaking and juggling, a time has been tentatively set for the conference call.
The call is scheduled for the 9th of August, at 8 pm. EST. So, this upcoming Sunday, at 8 pm. EST, I look forward to meeting with you guys and discussing concerns, suggested improvements, etc... to the NABS election process.
I will be attaching a copy of the NABS constitution- for your reference, before the meeting. It wil be following shortly. I will also be sending out daily reminders, just in case someone should miss this message. In an attempt to give everybody a rough idea of what can be expected at the meeting, and to bring a little bit of flow to the meeting, I will also send out a tentative agenda.

If further discussions are needed/ wanted on the subject... we can also decide on another venue, specifically dedicated to discussion on everybody's concerns about the election process. This will also be open shoudl any of you miss the conference call. we really value everybody's concerns adn thoughts on this subject. I hope that this will continue to help the board bring more transparency and provide a voice to you the student.
If you should need to contact me for any reason, have any concerns about the conference call, etc... please feel free to email-
janice.jeang at gmail.com or call- 832.769.5082. Hope to see everybody there!

Kindest Regards,

Janice Jeang

Secretary