[nabs-l] Conference call- Election discussion forum

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 17:31:09 UTC 2009

The problem's pretty well established at this point: The election was
a mess, and we need a way to ensure that registered members vote, and
that they get the same vote everyone else gets to prevent a screaming
contest and ensure an accurate count.

I asked to participate in this call because I want to ensure that our
next election is not the embarrassment to the entire Federation that
I believe our last one to have been.  Of course, it appears that it
will be held at the one time in a two week span that I simply cannot
participate.  Rather than discuss a possibility of a time when I
could, you're trying to start a war against the board.  Good luck
accomplishing anything that way.

I expect nothing will be accomplished this way, so perhaps it is no
great loss for me to be excluded.

Increasingly disappointed,
Joseph