[nabs-l] ENV3

Cindy Bennett passionflower505 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 8 17:37:10 UTC 2009

Does anyone know about the accessibility of the ENV3? I am assuming that it is probably about the same as the ENV2, but i was curious if anyone knew whether it is any different.

I find it disconcerting that now the purchase of all smart phones requires the monthly add on of internet fees when these are the only phones blind people can make completely accessible to them. If anyone knows of any other verizon phones that would be more accessible than the ENV phones that are not new smart phones, please let me know.

For some reason, i haven't been receiving all of the emails that come through the list, i have tried unsubscribing and subscribing again, so emailing me personally with information might work better.

Thanks

Cindy