[nabs-l] ENV3

Serena serenacucco at verizon.net
Mon Aug 24 00:14:29 UTC 2009

Hi Cindy

I don't know anything about the cell phones, but my brother says the reason
you're not getting all the emails from the NABS list is probably cuz the
website for your internet service provider probably has a spam filter that
automatically makes emails with certain subjects or from certain email
addresses appear as spam, even when they're real.  Check the website for
your internet service provider to see if it has a spam filter and turn it
off!  Now that I think about it, I actually had to do that once when my best
friend, who uses gmail, was sending me emails which I wasn't receiving.
Good luck!

Serena