[nabs-l] NABS Election Procedures

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 19:13:34 UTC 2009

List,
 one thing I would offer to keep in mind  is that  you do have  quite
a  bit of  individuals who would be seeing  an election for the first
time.  This means, that they probably are not the most aware of the
process, and would benifit from an explaination of the process before
the election process is started.  This may take a little longer, but
it's worth educating the membership (if not  briefly) on  what to
expector how it will  happen.  people, especially newer individuals
think that they have no voice, or that  there is no ryme or reason for
actions that take place during the process, and it would do them good
to know  that  this is not  the case.
 One  may say, this may take too long.  I say, consider the alternitive.

>>> nabs.president at gmail.com
>>> Website: