[nabs-l] Tonights conference cals Minutes

Janice snowball07 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 05:25:07 UTC 2009

Hey Listers,

Attached to this email are the meeting minutes for tonight's conference call. Thank you all who participated and gave such great feedback and suggestions. We have decided that the best plan of action will be to summarize all of the concerns and ideas into one nabs survey. The survey will be conducted via an online survey site, known as survey monkey. It will be completely accessible to all those on this list.
We will work on creating this survey, and it will be available to you, the membership within the month. Please look over the meeting minutes and get a rough idea of what your own personal preferences may be.
I can also be reached for any other personal concerns that might not be address in these minutes, at janice.jeang at gmail.com. or at- 832.769.5082
I sincerely appreciate all the members that gave up their time to participate, and were so flexible schedule wise, on a Sunday. Thanks and enjoy.

Kindest regards,

Janice Jeang
Secretary
National Association of Blind students