[nabs-l] Final message.

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Mon Aug 10 07:05:57 UTC 2009

The colorado association of blind students(CABS) is still looking for mentors.
If you are interested please contact me at:
graduate56 at juno.com
By noon on thursday.
I have pasted the information before my signature.

If expressed yor interest  to become a mentor to a blind student in colorado.
Please drop me an email expressing your  interest.
If you have submitted an application and haven't heard back from me.  Email me your application again.
If you know of someone that would be good for this program also let me know as well.
We do need some more women.
Currently, there are only four women.
The Colorado association of blind students

CABS

Is looking for a few good men and women to become Mentors for young blind students.

Mentors should be:

Legally blind;

High school graduate

Reside, attend school, or training in the state of Colorado

Interested in working with blind youth or young adults

Attend mentor training sessions and other related activities

Communicate with both the mentee and other mentors

Good listener

Encouraging

Supportive

Patient

Flexible

Dependable

Committed

Possess a positive attitude about blindness

Demonstrate good blindness skills

and, be:

Tolerant and respectful of individual differences
Melissa Green
Without Christ I am nothing,  Without me Christ is still God.  It's because of Christ I am able to stand!!!