[nabs-l] firefox and website hotkeys using jaws 10

Valerie Gibson valandkayla at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 03:08:36 UTC 2009

For those of you who use firefox, I have a question for you:

when you're on a site, and there's a link, to which considerate people
have hooked a hot key combination to, does jaws read it kind of choppy
if it's a long link? here's an example:
(Q  Alt+Shift+Q) Logout and Save  Alt+Shift+Q Alt+Shift+Q

and trust me, it's even more choppy if it's a longer link, like the
hotkey combo, or parts of it, will be chillin in the middle of the
link when jaws is trying to read it.

I was just wondering if this happened to anyone else, if it's a jaws
10 thing, or if it's a firefox thing, and how i can fix it.