[nabs-l] Fw: Register for Bay Area Disability Seminar on International Exchange

Franandah Damstra fantasyfanatic01 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 04:43:31 UTC 2009

Man, this is what I ALWAYS wished to do! I signed up for an exchange
programme just this pass year, but they couldn't find a family who
would take in a Blind girl. I would love to go, but my parent's
wouldn't allow it and we live on the other side of the US. Is there
any way I could get the information and get into contact with these
people? My dream always has been to travel abroad and if it is indeed
possible, I would love to do it.
~Franandah