[nabs-l] Where Do Textooks Come From?

sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca
Sun Aug 23 16:51:10 UTC 2009

Hi Elizabeth,
If you Google the publishers, there is often a contact us page with an
e-mail and phone number. To be safe, try both. It's hard to know who
to ask for but if you explain what you're looking for they can pass
you on to the right person. I tried this with the publisher Wiley with
no success (they wer friendly but didn't have anything to help me) but
be assertive and hopefully you'll get what you need.
Hope it goes well,
Sarah