[nabs-l] Textbook Help

Ashley cumbiambera2005 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 15:37:21 UTC 2009

Hello,
Well, what the person at student services told me was that I would
need to open adobe first, then open the file. However, I get the
feeling this person doesn't really know, and she isn't a jaws user so
that might complicate things a bit. I'm going to see what I can find
as far as the pdf2txt, i may try that. If all else fails, I may just
have to ask her to see if they can get me an alternate option. But I'm
not really sure what she meant by "open adobe first and then open the
file in adobe", so I will have to work with it.