[nabs-l] Textbook Help

V Nork ginisd at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 27 00:09:55 UTC 2009

Here is a quick fix I tried once for a PDf file, it was a small file, and I
am not sure it  would work with a book  made up of a laarger file or files.
Perhaps if you were able to break the book PDF file up in sections it would
work.  Here is what I did with a small file that was in PDF, a scholarship
handout of about fifteen pages in PDF.  I just opened the PDF file, selected
all, and then copied and pasted the whole file into a blank word document.
A bit unorthodox perhaps, but it worked well, and I could read the file
easily since it was  converted into a  word document.  Hope this helps,
Ginnie