[nabs-l] Understanding Symbolic Logic textbook

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 03:51:44 UTC 2009

Ashley,

Most of what you need to know is found here:

http://www.ed.gov/about/offices/list/ocr/index.html

I think you'll likely want to read this in particular:

http://www.ed.gov/about/offices/list/ocr/docs/howto.html

Being unable to take the class is its own consequence, more so
because you likely had to pay for the class and would not likely
receive full refund.

As for remedy requested, I'd say the remedy is simple: Provide what
accommodations are needed for you to take the course, along with a
discount in tuition equal to that you were not refunded when you had
to drop the class before.

These things are usually settled by agreements--either early
agreement between you and the university, or between the OCR and the
university.  The former is problematic in that you won't have the OCR
to ensure they do what they need to do.  The latter you have no
control over.  All you may do is file a new complaint if they don't
follow the agreement.

Any complaint may result in retaliation, which is not permitted, but
happens.  If it does, you simply need to fine another complaint.

Joseph

--
How many children in America are not taught how to read?
If they are blind, the answer is 90%.

>>> http://www.knfbreader.com