[nabs-l] Nokia 6220 Classic for sale!

Dave Wright gymnastdave at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 28 16:54:47 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Handy Tech North America has two of the Nokia 6220 unlocked GSM phones for
sale. This is one of three devices supported by the popular K-NFB Reader
Mobile software.  I am asking $329 for each of them which is about what you
can get them for elsewhere, but I will give the buyer $100 off of their
choice of either MobileSpeak or Talks making the bundle price only $528.
Purchase the K-NFB Reader software with this phone and we'll discount
another $100 which will give you the phone, Talks or MobileSpeak and the
reader for the amazingly low cost of $1423.

Interested persons may contact handy Tech North America at:

651-636-5184

Or send e-mail to:

dave at handytech.us

Best regards,
   Dave Wright
Regional Sales Manager- Handy Tech North America

Phone:  651-636-5184 X803

Mobile: 347-422-7085

Fax:  866-347-8249

E-mail: