[nabs-l] graphing calculator

Rachel Becker Rachel at BeckerConsultants.com
Mon Aug 31 03:31:07 UTC 2009

Hi Jason. I'm so glad you joined this list! I didn't use a talking graphing calculator for my math classes. Good luck with everything and I hope you have a great eighth-grade year.
Rachel

-----Original Message-----
From: nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org]On
Behalf Of Polansky
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2009 6:38 PM
To: nabs-l at nfbnet.org; david.andrews at nfbnet.org
Subject: [nabs-l] graphing calculator

I think I might of sent this message to David Andrews, but I don't
think I sent it to the whole nabs list. I typed in the address of when
I got the confirmation message, not to the actual list serve. Hi my
name is Jason. I am in eighth grade, and I need a graphing calculator
that talks for algebra. Could any of you tell me about talking  I just
joined the list serve about a few days ago, so that's why you haven't
gotten any emails from me.graphing calculators.