[nabs-l] graphing calculator

stacy timberlake guitargirl89 at windstream.net
Mon Aug 31 21:45:05 UTC 2009

    There is a free graphing calculator program that you can download to
your computer called mathtrax  (it is downloadable from the NASA website)  I
haven't personally had any luck using it (but I dropped the class it was
needed  for so I never played around with it enough to figure it out)  It
was what was recommended to me when I called the national center so it may
be worth looking into (plus it's free so if it isn't good--no loss)
-Stacy