[nabs-l] Hi, I'm a new member!

Rania raniaismail04 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 11:05:31 UTC 2009

Hi Steven!
Welcome to the list!
My name is Rania,
I am attending classes at Institute for Therapeutic Massage in NJ in order
to finish up the classes I need in order to become a massage therapist sinse
the program at my local community college didn't work out fofr me!
I wanted to take the time out to update everyone on how I am doing!
I am doing vary well!
My instructors are vary supportive and really feel that I am going to make
it this time!
I am the fifth blind student to go threw the program and the second blind
student for my insturctors to teach.
I really feel that I am going to make it with there incurrigement! I am
really enjoying helping my classmates with learning the muscles!
I hope you enjoy your stay here and look forward to more posts from you!
Rania,
"For everyone who thought I couldn't do it.
For everyone who thought I shouldn't do it.
For everyone who said, 'It's impossible."
See you at the finish line."
~Christopher Reeve