[nabs-l] Help with RFB Audio Plus and FS Reader

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 23:13:57 UTC 2009

Hi,

I recall sometime ago there was a discussion about RFB and its Audio Plus
program.  I'm hoping someone can help me figure out how to more quickly
unpack the books I've downloaded.  I used the Download Manager software to
get the books into my RFB folder.  The books appear to have finished
downloading, but now I have a long list of zip folders.  FS Reader won't
recognize the titles.  I suppose I could go through and extract each zip
folder, which I'll do, but is there a way for either FS Reader or the
Download Manager to process these files automatically?  Thanks in advance
for any help.

Joe Orozco

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the
crowd."--Max Lucado

database 4656 (20091202) __________

http://www.eset.com