[nabs-l] Gift ideas: New print/braille magnet from NBP

Tony Grima agrima at nbp.org
Thu Dec 3 18:58:42 UTC 2009

Each day this week, we're presenting new gift ideas - for adults and
kids alike - from our gift-giving flyer. We'll return to our usual email
schedule next week.
-Tony Grima, NBP

Our latest print/braille refrigerator magnet:

"Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them, but you know
they're always there!"
- Old Saying
Print/braille magnet, $4,95

What can you buy these days for $5 that is both personal and
long-lasting? Our decorative "Quotables" magnets, enhanced with
beautiful (transparent) braille over the print quotes, so all can read.
Each artful magnet is a 3.5" square that can be used to decorate any
refrigerator door or hold up a photo or note.

Order this and our other magnets at
http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/MAG-STARS.html

******
To order any books, send payment to:
NBP, 88 St. Stephen Street, Boston, MA 02115-4302
Or call and charge it: toll-free (800) 548-7323 or (617) 266-6160 ext
20. Or order any of our books online at
http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/publications/index.html .