[nabs-l] Part-Time work during school

Jess jessica.trask.reagan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 13:33:16 UTC 2009

Hi Everyone,
How the Work Study program works is that you have to fill out the FAFSA and
there will be a question on it that asks if you want to apply for work
study. The one requirement to qualify for work study is that you must be
going to school full time. I hope that my description of how Work Study
works helps.
Jessica