[nabs-l] Need help about Embosser Driver

Winy Kwany winy_kwany at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 8 16:50:11 UTC 2009

Hi all,
I appologize if this is out of topic. I decide to post my need here since this is still related to music--to how I can have everything embossed in braille.
I always go to Sarawak State Library to emboss my music files into braille. They change to a new computer with Windows XP. They want to connect the embosser with this computer. Unfortunately, they lose CD driver of the embosser. The embosser is Index Basic 4.40. That's what I know.
Would you like to tell me where I can downloat driver for Index Basic embosser? I do need it since I won't be able to emboss anything without it. Please contact me off list if necessary. Any help, ideas, suggestions, input will be highly apreciated. I look forward to hearing from you very soon. Many thanks.
Winy.