[nabs-l] Need help about Embosser Driver

Sarah Jevnikar sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca
Tue Dec 8 23:29:23 UTC 2009

Hi Winy,
Try this link:
http:// www.indexbraille.com/Downloads.aspx

-----Original Message-----
From: nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Winy Kwany
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2009 11:50 AM
To: nabs-l at nfbnet.org; goodfeel at freelists.org; ddots-l at freelists.org;
menvi-discuss at menvi.org; blind-musicians at yahoogroups.com;
braillem at topica.com
Subject: [nabs-l] Need help about Embosser Driver

Hi all,
I appologize if this is out of topic. I decide to post my need here since
this is still related to music--to how I can have everything embossed in
braille.
I always go to Sarawak State Library to emboss my music files into braille.
They change to a new computer with Windows XP. They want to connect the
embosser with this computer. Unfortunately, they lose CD driver of the
embosser. The embosser is Index Basic 4.40. That's what I know.
Would you like to tell me where I can downloat driver for Index Basic
embosser? I do need it since I won't be able to emboss anything without it.
Please contact me off list if necessary. Any help, ideas, suggestions, input
will be highly apreciated. I look forward to hearing from you very soon.
Many thanks.
Winy.