[nabs-l] major changes

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 05:35:31 UTC 2009

Hi, guys.  As of this spring, I will be majoring in social work.  I
have decided that music just can't be my career because of the endless
specialaccommodations that have to be made for me by the student
disabilities office.  Plus since I upgraded from Windows XP to vista
recently in August, I couldn't get my music programs to work.  Lots of
bad luck on my side.  Also I wanted an appropriate job in a real world
setting.  Also, I am changing dorms.  Has anyone experienced a major
move before?  Had to change dorms because of both roommate issues and
a major change?  Please help.
Beth