[nabs-l] introductionn, and a few questions

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 05:06:23 UTC 2009

Kerri,

I used a ScanSnap S300 in class.  It worked remarkably well, and it
was pretty quiet too--quieter than most inkjet printers.

That said, asking for an email copy is easily done.  Most of my
professors made at least a good-faith effort to send these sorts of
materials before class.  The ones who didn't weren't the best
professors I've had for a variety of other reasons.

Joseph

--
How many children in America are not taught how to read?
If they are blind, the answer is 90%--more than 52,000 children!