[nabs-l] Electronic College Textbooks

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 05:10:37 UTC 2009

More properly, epub is the future, really.  It's just that before
long, they'll likely be one and the same.

My one actual accomplishment at Western Oregon University (I did make
one) was that the university now contacts publishers for electronic
copies of books rather than doing the chop and scan thing.  I won't
be able to say anything else useful occurred until some legal dust
settles.  *sigh*

Joseph

--
How many children in America are not taught how to read?
If they are blind, the answer is 90%--more than 52,000 children!