[nabs-l] Season's Meetings from Serotek

Serotek Announcements noreply at serotek.com
Wed Dec 2 08:06:00 UTC 2009

Accessible Event makes meetings, lectures, and webinars fully
accessible to all participants, and no meeting is too large or too
small for <http://www.accessibleevent.com/>Accessible Event to
handle.  We understand that important meetings don't just happen in
huge corporations.  To that end, we've made a few changes that make
it easier and more affordable than ever to bring accessibility to
even the smallest group event.

First, any personal Accessible Event day pass or subscription now
covers up to ten attendees.  We've doubled the number of allowed
attendees, but we haven't doubled the price.  For $9.95 for a
personal day pass, $39.95 for a month subscription, or $29.95 per
month for a year's subscription, you can ensure that all your meeting
content is accessible, including MS-Word documents, Excel
spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations and web pages.

And while Serotek embraces the spirit of giving during every day of
the year, we wanted to present you with something extra special
during the holiday season.  From now through December 31, you can
sign up for a free, basic Accessible Event subscription entitling you
to up to three attendees per meeting.  Are you a blind student who
needs access to classroom presentations?  Do you hold a small group
meeting every month and you've been looking for a way to make it
accessible?  Do you attend meetings which utilize an inaccessible
meeting platform and you're tired of not having the same level of
access as the other meeting attendees?  W whether running as a
standalone product or alongside other meeting solutions, Accessible
Event is perfect for your needs.  Use your free, Basic Accessible
Event subscription to become a full participant in every meeting you
attend.  And the best part is: while the ability to sign up for this
free subscription ends on December 31, your access to it lasts a
lifetime.  If you sign up between now and December 31, your basic
Accessible Event account will never expire.

So give yourself or someone you know the gift of Accessibility
Anywhere and
<http://accessibleevent.com/services/subscribe/1/?email=mommyenger@hotmail.comhttp://accessibleevent.com/services/>sign
up for Accessible Event today.

To learn more about Accessible Event, including the basic
subscription for up to 3 attendees,  personal day passes and
subscriptions for up to 10 attendees, and corporate day passes or
subscriptions beginning at 25 attendees, visit
<http://www.accessibleevent.com/>www.accessibleevent.com

or call (612) 246-4818.

Happy Holidays from the Serotek Team!