[nabs-l] Dating and relationships

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 16:48:17 UTC 2009

Antonio,

I sat in briefly on last night's call, didn't say anything as the dialogue
was moving along quite nicely, but you are correct in your points below.
The conversation was not at all the frivolous subject I thought it would be,
and so next time I offer my twenty dollar's worth on what constitutes a
productive subject, I give you permission to tell me to shut the hell up and
let the students talk about what is most meaningful to them. *grin*  At
twenty-seven, I'm already turning into a Mike Freeman.  Lord help us.

Joe Orozco

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the
crowd."--Max Lucado