[nabs-l] Problems with ETS

H. Field missheather at comcast.net
Tue Dec 22 01:00:54 UTC 2009

Hello Priscilla,
I'm so sorry you've been having all this trouble with ETS. It truly is
so frustrating and they don't care how much inconvenience they cause
do they. I've been through this kind of thing with them myself.

Anyway, I've got some advice that should help. Contact Peggy Elliot.
She has worked extensively with ETS, on behalf of the National
Federation. She has contacts, including one person assigned especially
to sort out this kind of problem with blind applicants. So, she should
be able to help you. I know how frustrating the whole ETS thing is.
They really need to be made to sort out this kind of nonsense that
they keep going on with. Anyway, I've included Peggy Elliot's contact
info below. Give her a call tomorrow and/or e-mail her. I'm sure
she'll be able to help.

Very warmest regards,

Heather Field.

Peggy Elliot.