[nabs-l] HP docking station for sale

Domonique Lawless dlawless86 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 01:14:09 UTC 2009

Dear Listers,

Please pass this along to other lists or to people who might be interested.

I am selling an HP xb3000 Notebook Expansion Base - Docking station
which comes with an AC adaptor, Wireless Keyboard, and wireless mouse.
The docking station itself has good quality internal speakers however,
by using the headphone jack you can add any type of external speakers.
This docking station has a myriad of ports and plug in slots. Its
condition is very good/like new. The only reason I am selling it is
because I don’t have the room for it any more.  I am selling it for
$120 or your best offer. Please e-mail me at dlawless86 at gmail.com if
you are interested.

Best Wishes,
Domonique Lawless