[nabs-l] Moto Q9M for Sale

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 02:42:33 UTC 2009

Hello,

With all this talk of Verizon phones I would like to let you guys know I am
shortly going to be selling my Moto Q9M.  It is a Windows Mobile smart phone
in excellent condition.  Motorola has always produced outstanding hardware.
In fact, the only reason I am letting it go is because of my switch to
Sprint.  They have a better data plan, but if you're a huge Verizon fan like
I have been, you will enjoy this device.  The phone comes with two AC
chargers, a sturdy leather case and 2 GB micro SD card.  It does not come
with Mobile Speak.  Anyway, if you do not want to sign a 2-year contract and
want a reliable smart phone capable of achieving a number of personal and
business tasks, talk to me off list.  I'm looking for something in the range
of fifty dollars.

Best,

Joe Orozco

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the
crowd."--Max Lucado

database 4720 (20091227) __________

http://www.eset.com