[nabs-l] accessible phones with verizon -- or should we switch to AT&T?

Polansky jaedpo96 at aol.com
Wed Dec 30 13:42:27 UTC 2009

Hi all. I use the LG 8350 from Verizon. It works well for me. It isn't
good if you get a lot of text messages because it doesn't read them
out. I don't text a lot, so that is fine for me. It talks the contact
list and the keypad.It doesn't talk some of the menues and settings,
but when I first got my Mom helped me set it up. After it's set up the
way you want it, you can use it independently. It talks when you put in
a contact, and it beeps when it is done charging. It also beeps when
you plug in the charger. It tells you whose calling. You have to set it
to do all those things, so it might help to have a sighted person set
it up for you. Once it's set up, it's pretty straight forward.