[nabs-l] Readers and Testing

Jedi loneblindjedi at samobile.net
Mon Feb 2 20:08:00 UTC 2009

Hi.

Why didn't the student arrange for a back-up plan in case the first
reader failed? That would be my first question. Second, I would try and
talk to the professor if I could. Otherwise, then might be a perfect
opportunity for dSS services to assist in the advocacy process where
appropriate. Simply not taking the test might be more trouble than it's
worth. Just my two cents. If a retake is possible, I do it that way if
it were me.