[nabs-l] ichapters

Valerie Gibson valandkayla at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 20:45:10 UTC 2009

it does per book. but it's only about 70 dollars or so, and the file
is useful for up to 160 days. so i figure $70's not bad for a book,
considering what the hard copy is.  but if you buy just one chapter,
it's like $2.
again, don't get too excited. i'm still trying to figure out it's
accessibility, so for now i'm playing around with it until i get an
answer. if i still can't figure it out and have gotten no other
answer, i'll contact tech support.