[nabs-l] NLS qualifications

Corbb O'Connor corbbo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 03:33:04 UTC 2009

I'm no expert on NLS guidelines or the law -- but I do know that field
restrictions play a role in legal blindness as well. I'm not sure if
this applies to you or not, but that's something to consider. As for
their rationale: I have no idea...have you tried contacting the NLS?

Corbb

-----
Corbb O'Connor
The George Washington University '10
B.A. Political Communication & Economics