[nabs-l] Anyone else see the press release for KeySoft 8?

Antonio M. Guimaraes iamantonio at cox.net
Thu Feb 5 03:41:01 UTC 2009

Robert,

You were waiting on the purchase of a braille note-taker because of its chat
capabilities?

I think of some things as PC/Mac apps only, and chatting is one of them.

Chatting on a note-taker is pretty low on my priority list. I did enjoy
hooking up braille lites, and chatting durring goalball tournament games.
One deaf-blind schoolmate was able to join in the action back then.

Antonio Guimaraes
Shop online and support the NFB of RI at no additional cost to you.
http://www.givebackamerica.com/charity.php?b=169