[nabs-l] NLS qualifications

Rob Lambert rmlambert1987 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 5 07:19:11 UTC 2009

Thanks for your help, everyone.

On Feb 4, 2009, at 9:41 PM, David Andrews <dandrews at visi.com> wrote:

NLS guidelines are 20/200 or a field of less than 20 degrees.

Dave

At 09:33 PM 2/4/2009, you wrote:
I'm no expert on NLS guidelines or the law -- but I do know that field
restrictions play a role in legal blindness as well. I'm not sure if
this applies to you or not, but that's something to consider. As for
their rationale: I have no idea...have you tried contacting the NLS?

Corbb

-----
Corbb O'Connor
The George Washington University '10
B.A. Political Communication & Economics