[nabs-l] OT Job Seekers

Jessica Kostiw jessicac.kostiw at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 21:58:46 UTC 2009

From: chapter-presidents-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:chapter-presidents-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of C. Smyth
Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2009 1:01 PM
To: NFB Chapter Presidents discussion list
Subject: [Chapter-presidents] Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor Position

Greetings,
I work in the Clarksburg District Office of the West Virginia Division of Rehabilitation
Services which is looking to hire a vocational rehabilitation counselor for the blind
and visually impaired for our district.  This position has been posted on our state's
division of personnel website and to my knowledge, interviewing has not taken place
yet.  If anyone is interested, please go to
www.state.wv.us/admin/personnel
If you want to know more about the office in which I work and the geographic area
such as transportation, housing, stores, etc., please E-mail me at
cs.nfbwv at verizon.net
or call me at 304-622-0626 or 304-672-3445.
It would be great and really help with the changes the NFBWV is trying to make in
West Virginia if we can get a federationist to fill this position.
I am not in any way part of the hiring process, but will do whatever I can to assist
anyone and put in a good word for them with my district manager.
Charlene Smyth
NFBWV President