[nabs-l] Video Description

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 09:07:43 UTC 2009

Antonio,

I don't see it.  What has the NFB done to further video description?
Dr. Maurer has gone on record more than once that he doesn't see the
need for it, and the NFB has taken a stand against making video
description mandatory.

At best, it seems the NFB is indifferent to video descriptions.  It
seems to be somewhat hostile toward them as an accommodation that we
don't need.

Have I missed something?

Joseph