[nabs-l] Video Description

Antonio M. Guimaraes iamantonio at cox.net
Thu Feb 5 03:36:46 UTC 2009

Hi,

I think that video description is a non-issue. Blind people appretiate
entertainment as much as the next guy, and video description greatly
enhances the viewing experience.

The National Federation of the Blind is resolved to do work to ensure that
every picture in every theater is audio described. I think that is a
wonderful thing, and wish to see real effort being made on this direction.

Short and sweet for once.

Antonio Guimaraes
Shop online and support the NFB of RI at no additional cost to you.
http://www.givebackamerica.com/charity.php?b=169