[nabs-l] Massachusetts Member Looking For Washington Seminar Roommate Any Nights Fri to Wed

pyyhkala at gmail.com pyyhkala at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 18:47:27 UTC 2009

Hi,

If you will be or are thinking about attending the Washington Seminar,
and want to share a room and related expenses, one of our student
members from Massachusetts is looking for a roommate.

The persons name is
Ben Halsband
and he can be reached on his cell phone via voice or SMS at
978-460-0860

Ben will be at the Holiday Inn from
Friday Feb 6th
through
Wednesday Feb  11th
He is open to having a roommate either for the entire stay, or for
certain nights with in the stay.

Again if interested please call or SMS the above cell phone.  Feel
free to forward this to anyone who is going that you may think this
may be of interest too.

Thanks,
Mika

Follow live updates from the NFB of Massachusetts in Washington on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/nfbma

and/or follow my personal Twitter updates from Washington:
http://twitter.com/pyyhkala

and/or follow the official NFB Twitter account:
http://twitter.com/NFB_Voice