[nabs-l] NABS Mixer and raffle Reminder

Matt McCubbin mgoalball at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 02:31:03 UTC 2009

Hey all,
This is just a reminder, that NABS will be having a student mixer, Monday February 9, 2009, from 9:00 to 11:00 PM. Tickets cost $5 at the door, or buy your ticket Sunday morning during NABS registration from 8:00 to 9:00 for $3. The mixer will feature great music with our exclusive dynamic DJ, karaoke, a cash bar as well as food. Note food is first come, first serve.
NABS is also selling 50-50 raffle tickets, $1 for 1, or $5 for 6. You must be present at the NABS mixer to win.
Please also support your student division, by purchasing a slim, curvy sexy travel mug for $10. This mug features a lock lid, and a limited-edition graduation whozit with cap. Please find a NABS board member, if you have any questions.
We look forward to seeing all of you in Washington!
Best regards,
Matt McCubbin