[nabs-l] Any Teachers Out There?

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 23:22:10 UTC 2009

There aren't really any elementary teachers at the Oregon School for
the Blind.  They have three students chronologically in sixth grade
or younger, and they are not in an academic program.

The suggestion for the NOBE list was a good one, since teachers who
are blind aren't that very common.  Carla McQuillan is right there in
Eugene, but otherwise NOBE will have better luck on with the list.

Audrey might be glad she's in Eugene and not Monmouth and therefore
not close enough to know what the current composition of the School
for the Blind is.  That's a separate issue, though.

Joseph