[nabs-l] Any Teachers Out There?

Robert Miller rmiller at osb.k12.ok.us
Mon Feb 9 15:42:46 UTC 2009

Audrey, you might want to contact elementary teachers who work at your state's School for the Blind. It shouldn't matter whether or not the teacher was blind or sighted, if they are trained to teach blind students.
If you email me at rmiller at osb.k12.ok.us then I will give you a teacher's email address that I think will help you.  Good Luck and have fun.

Robert