[nabs-l] any fans of oldies/ easy listening music out their

jonathan matte jmatte28 at comcast.net
Sun Feb 15 16:10:26 UTC 2009

Okay so it's sunday and what can I say I'm feeling absolutely bored out of my tree as the expression goes so I'm probably going to head down cellar and do some cleaning which I tend to procrastinate about doing.
I think we've all done that at some point in our lifetime.
Anyways I posted this because yesterday I ent down in to my basement to go through some of my record albums and couldn't believe that I found aa llawrence welk LP and a Liberace album.
Have you ever just neglected to clean and then when your going through stuf to toss out your reaction is like wait a sec! I had this?
Well I was really surprised so I put the albums on my turn table and they sounded great so thought I would see just for fun and to brantch off from the usual list topics if anyone out their has a liking for that sort of music.
Feel free to email me off list if you want to chat about music as I really wouldn't want to clog up the trafic lanes so to speak with this sort of conversation.
As I said it was just a boring day over here so thought it might be fun to post something slightly random just to see what sorts of responses I might get.
Have a good rest of your weekend.