[nabs-l] The Djd Invasion Is Back To Party Hard On Tonight's Djd Invasion

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 19:42:39 UTC 2009

Hello To All!
The Djd Invasion returns to ACB Radio Interactive this evening from 6 to 9 PM eastern (that's 5 to 8 PM central time) with a great program featuring:
Songs from the pop, rock and country genres of music
Find out what happens when Nirvana, ACDC, Def Leppard, Guns N Roses, and Metallica get together
And for the first time in awhile, I'll be delivering the idiot of the week award
All this plus your requests by email/msn messenger at the address
request at acbradio.org
by aol instant messenger at the address
djdrocks
or when I'm not playing a song, feel free to pick up the phone and give the show a call at
1-516-874-5071
or just skype me at
thedjdinvasion
This should be an upbeat and fun show tonight, so to listen at any time between 6 and 9 PM eastern, (5 and 8 PM central) save this email, and at the above mentioned time, go to
http://www.thedjdinvasion.com/listen.html
to be connected to the program live!
I hope to see you all there!
Best regards,
David, A.K.A Djd, host of The Djd Invasion
http://www.thedjdinvasion.com