[nabs-l] The Djd Invasion Is Back To Party Hard On Tonight's Djd Invasion

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Sun Feb 15 20:34:00 UTC 2009

hello david,

thanks as always for posting this announcement about the show for tonight to the lists and all! i will be of course listening and giving my 2 cents worth and all during the show! this sounds like this will be the bomb of all shows tonight and, i cannot wait to hear it.

thanks again and i will talk to you soon my dear...

hugs always,
from amy