[nabs-l] Come to You or Go to It

Rania raniaismail04 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 03:35:23 UTC 2009

I went to public for all of my education.
If I could do it over again I don't think I would.
I had mobility training in school.
Cooking and cleaning I had someone come to my house and I learned how to do
some things but after high school I went to a center like the nfb centers to
learn the other important skills i needed.
Rania,