[nabs-l] Come to You or Go to It

jonathan matte jmatte28 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 18 04:08:40 UTC 2009

I think you've started up an interesting topic so I wanted to throw my 2
cents in to the discussion.
I had what I like to refer to as a split sort of education if you will.
Most of my elementary school through high school years I went to the Perkins
School For The blind for in Watertown Massachusetts.
But during my stint as a 2 year senior I also took some courses at Watertown
Public High School.
I think in a way I benefited from both.
While I didn't per say walk away from the public high school having really
made any friends per say I felt by the time my high school years were over
ready to try a public school setting again.
I use to be in public school from first through about 4th grade but had some
real educational struggles with the public school system so for many years I
went to school with blind people which comprise about 90 percent of my
friends.
I just thought that this was a fascinating discussion so wanted to comment

Regards Jonathan.