[nabs-l] Come to You or Go to It

Jennifer Aberdeen freespirit328 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 06:11:32 UTC 2009

1. I attended public school and was in regular education classes. During
elementary school I was totally independent, only having resource a couple
days a week, but in middle and high school I had a teacher's assistant with
me all day. I didn't socialize with other students, just kept up with my
grades.

2. I didn't have mobility training in school. I wasn't totally blind in both
eyes at the time, so they didn't think I needed it. Even now I don't have
mobility training on a regular basis.

3. I only took a cooking class my senior year in high school. It wasn't much
adapted for me though, so I didn't learn much. I didn't learn anything
really about cooking until recently.

Shop my AVON online store
http://jaberdeen.avonrepresentative.com

Get healthy!